2014 was a fantastic year in general, and now you get a chance to relive Gaby’s take on it…
1. January – The New Year was welcomed with the Winter Sale, setting you lovely followers up with a stylish beginning to 2014. The regal pieces from our AW13 collection were our focus.
2. February – All you girlfriends out there adored the gifts given to you for Valentine’s Day – was a piece of Gaby jewellery one of them? February also saw the launch of our vibrant Spring/Summer 2014 collection, and we gave tips on how to style those special new arrivals. We also had a stand at Pure London!
3. March – Mother’s Day was the perfect time to give something special back to mum. Among the traditional flowers and chocolates, we suggested a few beautiful pieces from the Spring/Summer collection. We hope she loved her gift!
4. April – Easter styling was all about bright colours and standing out. April was also when our Warehouse Clearance began, and we got very excited with the bargain buys!
5. May – Were you a lady in love this wedding season? Pearls and delicate pieces of jewellery with diamante detailing were the ultimate finishing touches to both the bride’s, and guests’ outfits.
6. June – Prom season is every girl’s dream. It was a chance to dress up to the nines and accessorise as much as you liked. Vintage was also a popular trend, and we looked at similar Gaby pieces to those in long lost decades…
7. July – What better time of the year to gear up in vibrant block colours? Pink was our focus of the month, and it certainly put us in a happy mood!
8. August – August saw the launch of the Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. Bold and bright colours from the previous season transitioned into muted metallics, as we introduced new styles to the Gaby website.
9. September – Nominations for the 27th European Film Awards were announced in September, giving us an excuse to look at the jewellery in our Red Carpet Glamour category online. It was all about the sparkle and shine!
10. October – Bead bracelets with diamante pendants were our top pick this month. And luckily for you guys, the mid season sale started – so you had even more reason to buy that necklace you’d had your eye on for a while…
11. November – We like to plan well ahead for the party season in December. No doubt all you stylish socialites had a great time getting ready for a good time and making some new memories!
12. December – Christmas was of course one of the biggest holiday events to celebrate this month! But with the Winter Solstice making this season official, incorporating a little sophisticated black to our outfits was hot on our radar. Plus, New Year’s Eve was the perfect time to go all out when it came to styling!
Read back on our blogs and social media posts from over the past 12 months. We hope next year will be just as good. Happy New Year to you all! 🙂